WinGreen Marketing Systems is seeking a part-time graphic designer to join our team as a regular contributor to our clients’ projects.
THIS IS A 1099 CONTRACTOR JOB, AND IS NOT FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
U.S. BASED CONTRACTORS ONLY PLEASE.
Location — Virtual/Remote
Reporting to the director of client services, the graphic designer may work individually or as part of a client team.
- Lay out and publish e-books, white papers, articles and other finished documents authored by WinGreen’s writers
- Create PowerPoint® presentations from copy written by WinGreen’s writers
- Create infographics, either per client style guide, or create new style
- Create graphics for web pages and HTML emails (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Create Flash and other animations for web pages
- Create online display ads, both static and animated
- Adobe® Creative Cloud (Creative Suite) — InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash Pro, Acrobat Pro, InCopy
- Microsoft® PowerPoint software
- (Nice to have) WordPress
- Design fundamentals and creative vision
- Ability to meet deadlines. No excuses. We’re serious about this.
- Five years or more in graphic design work (corporate, freelance, etc.) or a Bachelor’s Degree in graphics design
- Please submit portfolio with your application
About WinGreen Marketing Systems
WinGreen Marketing Systems™ is a content marketing agency specializing in lead generation, content marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, and consulting for technology companies across the United States.
The WinGreen System of Marketing™ is WinGreen’s comprehensive set of marketing services including extensive content development, target contact databases, campaign management, marketing automation systems, and highly refined processes and methods.
WinGreen is a technology partner of Salesforce.com®, Microsoft, Predictive Response™, and Ringlead™, Inc., and is a member of the Google Engage for Agencies program.
The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered outside of Philadelphia.
Send resume and portfolio (or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org