Marketing / Sales IntegrationOne of the biggest obstacles to revenue growth is the all too common organizational gap between marketing and sales. We’re sure you heard the following complaints:
- “Sales doesn’t follow up on the leads.”
- “Marketing doesn’t give us qualified prospects.”
- “Salespeople never use the materials we create.”
- “Marketing doesn’t understand what it’s like out here.”
WinGreen provides consulting to improve marketing and sales integration functions which is critical for successful organizations. Our two-day workshop brings sales and marketing stakeholders together to create consensus, understanding, and actionable plans for driving more effective lead generation and sales processes. By uniting both organizations around a single, end-to-end process that starts with defining “the perfect prospect” and ends with successful sales, WinGreen’s marketing and sales integration consulting engagements result in the following:
- Reduce wasted marketing costs
- Increase conversion rates
- Ultimately improve revenue growth.
The WinGreen System of Marketing and its supporting online reporting and dashboards also improve cooperation and teamwork between sales and marketing through measurement and real-time reporting of metrics for every step of the lead generation to sale process. Our consultants are available to provide assistance for any step in the process.